The Printed Image is one of Ireland’s largest Communications Company’s incorporating Design, Print, Premia and Logistics. Having been in Business for over 23 years and with over 100 staff at our facility in West Dublin we count the majority of the Top Global Brands amongst our customers.
We are seeking a seasoned, self-motivated New Business Development Manager with the opportunity to have a major impact in a growing company that offers opportunities for career progression.
As part of the TPI sales team you will be directly responsible for opening accounts across a variety of industries including Food & Drink, Beauty, Pharmaceutical, Health & Fitness, Events and Services in the SME sector.
the successful candidate will:
- Source, identify and manage a high volume of top quality potential clients for TPI through using a variety of sources including online and offline with the help of our marketing team.
- Proactively hunt out, propose, negotiate and close deals.
- Manage and record all contacts and sales activity in our CRM system.
- Achieve and over exceed monthly , quarterly and annual sales targets
In order to be considered for the role, you need to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Excellent communicator with ability to sell at all decision making levels in an organisation.
- Experience excelling within fast-paced and high-energy B2B sales environment.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a revenue target driven role, leading client relationships, and championing new business.
- Proven track record of negotiating and closing deals with medium sized and major corporations
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business opportunities
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Excellent negotiating skills with a view to revenue maximisation.
- Full Clean Driving License
- Competitive basic salary with commission structure
- Car allowance or company car.
- Laptop, iPhone
Please send applications for this vacancy to Sandra@tpi.ie